WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS
Upcoming Single Day Workshops
Upcoming Monthly Workshops
DAVID S. ZIMMERMAN
from Penn & Teller’s Bulls**t
“IN THE BREATH” Workshop:
An 8-week workshop of being in the Moment
Dates: Tuesdays September 13, 20, 27, October 18, 25, November 1, 8 and 15
Times: 2:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Location: Performing Arts Studio West
To Register: Call 323-868-9913 or Email: email@example.com
SPACE IS LIMITED TO 12
If the 2016 MEET THE BIZ Crowdfunding is achieved, ALL Workshops through January 1, 2018 will be at no charge.
Have a big audition coming up? If you need to refocus what you want in your acting career, if you have new pictures or resumes looked at, if you are wondering how to go about finding and auditioning for an agent or manager, if you just want to work on your craft, then this is for you. Get private one-on-one coaching!
Regular Private Coaching Rates:
$80 – One Hour
$100 – One Hour and a Half
One Hour Coaching:
One Hour and a Half Coaching:
- Weekdays from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Evenings from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Weekends from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Adult and children’s classes available
(Times vary depending upon the Instructor)
Classes are held at:
Performing Arts Studio West in Hollywood
438 S Market Street
Inglewood, CA 90301
The Village at Ed Gould Plaza
1125 N. McCadden Place
Los Angeles, CA 90038
All monthly workshops are $200.00
All single day workshops are $30.00
- Some workshops are a suggested donation. (If our Crowd Funding 2016 is met, all workshops will be at no charge.)
- Coaching Sessions: $80 (One Hour), $100 (One Hour and a Half)
Deposit & Payment Policy
- Classes require a $100.00 deposit. The balance is due the first day of class, but the check can be postdated.
- Cancellation policy: 48 hours notice prior to first class is required for a full refund.
- Instructors are subject to change.
- For the free workshops, no deposit is required, but attendance to all workshops within the session are necessary to keep your space. If you must miss a workshop, please give 48 hours notice to allow your space to be filled.
- To Register – Phone: 323-868-9913 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: (323) 868-9913
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: Now Available
** Meet the Biz workshops do not guarantee employment.