WORKSHOPS AND EVENTS
Upcoming Single Day Workshops
Upcoming Monthly Workshops
“IN THE BREATH – SCENE STUDY WORKSHOP – ONLINE WORKSHOP”
A 12-week workshop of Scene work and being in the Moment
DATES: Wednesdays – February 9 through April 27, 2022
February 9, 16, 23, March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, April 6, 13, 20, and 27, 2022.
TIMES: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
LOCATION: ONLINE CLASS – Performing Arts Studio West
Suggested Special Price: $500 – (For this workshop, we are taking payments through our GoFundMe Page)
ASL Interpreters Available
For More Information and to Register:
Call : 323-868-9913
EMAIL: [email protected]
SPACE IS LIMITED
All “In-House” workshops and events have been suspended until 2022.
Have a big audition coming up? If you need to refocus what you want in your acting career, if you have new pictures or resumes looked at, if you are wondering how to go about finding and auditioning for an agent or manager, if you just want to work on your craft, then this is for you. Get private one-on-one coaching!
Regular Private Coaching Rates:
$100 – One Hour
One Hour Coaching:
- 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- 2:00pm to 5:00 pm
- Evenings from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Weekends from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Adult and children’s classes available
(Times vary depending upon the Instructor)
Classes are held at:
Performing Arts Studio West in Hollywood
438 S Market Street
Inglewood, CA 90301
The Village at Ed Gould Plaza
1125 N. McCadden Place
Los Angeles, CA 90038
All monthly workshops are $200.00 (4 classes)
All single day workshops are $30.00
- Some workshops are a suggested donation. (If our Crowd Funding 2016-2021 is met, all workshops will be at no charge.)
- Coaching Sessions: $100 (One Hour)
Deposit & Payment Policy
- Classes require a $100.00 deposit. The balance is due the first day of class, but the check can be postdated. (Except for the one day workshops of $30.00 to be paid in full when registering for each class.)
- Cancellation policy: 48 hours notice prior to first class is required for a full refund.
- Instructors are subject to change.
- For the free workshops, no deposit is required, but attendance to all workshops within the session are necessary to keep your space. If you must miss a workshop, please give 48 hours notice to allow your space to be filled.
- To Register – Phone: 323-868-9913 and/or [email protected]
- By phone: (323) 868-9913
- Email: [email protected]
- Online: Now Available
** Meet the Biz workshops do not guarantee employment.